Unfortunately, I've spent most nights this past week breathing through only half a nostril. The cold medicine I've been using hasn't been strong enough to keep my nasal passages clear of mucus. Thus, my sleep has been interrupted, and some nights it feels like I haven't slept at all.
Yesterday (Saturday) I was able to fit in a delicious two-hour nap in the late afternoon. I awoke with my face near a small pool of drool. I had never been happier to experience drool in my life. Similar to that saying "pain is your friend; it's a sign you're not dead yet," at that moment I felt "drool is your friend; it's a sign that you actually got some sleep."
3 comments:
I'm going to try never to use the word "mucus" in a blog! But congrats on the drool.
When I read the title I was certain this was going to be in reference to baby Hooch Juice. . .guess I was wrong. :)
Sorry to disappoint, Blondie. But I will certainly post about baby Hooch Juice in the future.
Post a Comment